Monday, March 7, 2016

You may be wondering...

You may be wondering why I haven't posted anything on this blog for the past few weeks. It's primarily because I've been working on writing a novel. Ha! I can hear you say, Isn't everyone? No, really, I've chalked up 45,000 words so far and am plodding along attempting to write at least 500 words per day, but it isn't easy. I'm much more confident writing academic texts and find dialogue most challenging. It may never amount to anything substantial, but for the moment I'm happy to be thinking and writing. I don't cope well with the weather constantly changing and my sleep patterns are all over the place, but that's expected because whenever I write I tend to work things out in dreams. OK, enough, I need to get back to it.  Will blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment