Thursday, November 26, 2015

November Acrylic paintings

Here are those paintings I was telling you about. I've had a little feedback, which suggests that the last one I completed is the best - it's the one I like the most & the one that proved most difficult to execute. My title for this series, which is not yet finished is Remediation of an Original Emotion.
Textural differences.  Acrylic paint on stretched canvas. 40 X 50 cm. Julie Clarke (c) 2015

Sunrise. Acrylic paint on stretched canvas. 30 x 40 cm. Julie Clarke (c) 2015

High Rise, Richmond. Acrylic paint on stretched canvas. 30 x 40 cm. Julie Clarke (c) 2015

Twin Towers, or, pylons on Bolte Bridge. Acrylic paint on stretched canvas. 30 x 40 cm. Julie Clarke (c) 2015

Underneath the bridge, Docklands. Acrylic paint on stretched canvas. 48 x 61 cm. Julie Clarke (c) 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment