Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas thanks

Thank you to everyone in my life. Thank you for the love, warmth, kindness and generosity I received from you all over the past few days.  Thank you to the person who sent me a text message yesterday and said they missed me (I'm sorry that you are sad and hope that this message will make you feel a little better). Thank you, oh beautiful Camellia bush growing near the entrance to my front door, for accommodating these tiny decorations that allowed me to greet my guests with a Christmas tree, one that doesn't have to be thrown away after the Christmas festivities. Thank you gentle wind that blew for most of Christmas day and allowed us to go for a walk in the park nearby and kept my place cool and comfortable for my guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment