Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Diary notes...

I appear to have had a migraine (albeit, not too bad) for the past three days. Even so, I had friends over for dinner on Sunday night, consequently woke up late yesterday morning and struggled a bit through the day with a foggy head. Charles Strebor should note that Kalarin Butler loved his Chlotilde photographs. I'm having lunch with long time friend at the Prahran Market today, but in the meantime I'm planning the events that I'll attend in the next few weeks, beginning with the work of Seoul-based artists, Young Hae Chang Heavy Industries, part of Experimenta Speak to Me at RMIT Project Space, which I hope to see tomorrow.  I've made my booking for the Orchestra Victoria performance of Vaughan Williams Fantasia at the NGV Great Hall, in October and have penciled in the Sally Smart talk at VCA in my diary. There is always so much to see and hear in Melbourne.  I'm rarely on Twitter, but notice that Yoko Ono has been campaigning for the release of Pussy Riot - I can only wish her the best of luck with that. It's still rather cold in Melbourne, I'm looking forward to the weather improving so that I can make another visit to Sandringham beach, for the look of the sea and her quiet influence is in my mind. By the way, members of this blog may make comments, members of the general public cannot. So, if you are reading this and wish to make a comment now or in the future please feel free to become a member.

No comments:

Post a Comment