Saturday, December 4, 2010

Time to relax

OK, I guess I was being a bit controlling. So, I've unclicked the 'mediate comments prior to two weeks ago' box. But what I have absolutely no control over, and I'm pleased about this, is that Blogger identifies possible spam and places it in an inbox for me to view. I have to say that I've only received one piece of spam in the past year and it was an advertisement under the guise of a personal comment. Little to add, except that I'm a tad exhausted. Forgot to take my shopping trolley with me and then had to walk about ten minutes with two heavy bags from tram stop to home in 28 degree heat. Made an Apple and Lime shortcake for dessert, watered my veggie patch, cleaned the bathroom and washed dishes. Phew! Hope no-one is going to say that I'm looking for sympathy or pity. I'm simply stating facts. This nearly 60 year old body, whilst quite fit in some ways, can only do so much. Time to relax now until I have to make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment