Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Prosh pranks

Melbourne Uni students ~ Photo: Julie Clarke 18 August, 2010
It was 9 degrees early this afternoon when these University of Melbourne students were baring all as they ran around the campus as part of Prosh Week Celebrations. I took some front-on photos of these naked, brave souls but don't really want to post images of students who can be easily identified. Prosh week, which is a shortened term for the word 'procession' is always celebrated in week 4 of second semester and involves groups of students undertaking chaotic activities together. I must admit I was rather amused to see the bodily parts of about twenty students, jiggling and bobbing as they ran towards me.

4 comments:

  1. Would you email them to me if I asked nicely? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you one of the students in the photos and you can prove that to me, I would be happy to email them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No not me unfortunately, but I think I can spot one of my friends, just wanted clarification.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is one of your friends easily identified from their back (side) or is it one of those in the other photo that I 'spotted'? (Ha!)

    ReplyDelete