Thursday, August 19, 2010

Prosh ~ dots and a dash!

Melbourne University students during Prosh Week. Photo: Julie Clarke, 2010
I couldn't resist showing this ~ I love the look on the young woman's face when she realised I was taking her photo. Wasn't she aware that someone, somewhere would have a camera at the ready and that surveillance cameras are surreptitiously positioned over the quad and at other locations around the University campus? In this age of ubiquitous technology, someone is always watching! NO, the students were not wearing little black cut-outs ~ I used Photoshop to place discrete elliptical and horizontal shapes over their private parts. There you go ~ that's censorship!

1 comment:

  1. As of 22 August 2012, 2073 people have read this post. Nudity always attracts interest. I wonder who these students are, does anyone know?

    ReplyDelete