Monday, October 8, 2018

A walk through the forest

Last Saturday my son took me for a absolutely peaceful and wonderful walk through a forest in the Dandenong Ranges National Park. I loved the density of the trees, the sound of numerous birds singing, the natural environment and above all, his company. The gravel track we followed was also a riding path and at one stage we encountered a group of about eight women on horseback, which was rather daunting as the horses were quite tall. As majestic as they were they certainly kicked up a lot of dust on that gravelly path. One of the photos below shows just one rider by herself heading towards us. I took twenty two photographs in the hour that we were walking but have only placed six here for your enjoyment and contemplation. In the first photograph you can just see Melbourne in the skyline, which looked like a foggy apparition in the distant past. I just loved it.








No comments:

Post a Comment