Monday, March 23, 2015

Herbert talking to TF

It's been ages since I wrote anything on this blog. I've been busy helping my son research a now extinct property - Craigievar, 71 Riversdale Road, Hawthorn where we lived from 1984-1991. We've been trying to find a photograph of a grand old house that no longer exists, but I've been more interested in finding out about the original residents, James and Jane Hutchings. I've also found it a little difficult doing anything on a computer of late and thankfully my new reading glasses will be ready today. I've been doing my usual gymnasium sessions, walking and, of course, taking photographs. I've also completed eight pastel and graphite drawings of a 1940s cardboard weekend suitcase that I'd recently purchased.  Here's a photograph I took last week in Swan Street. Herbert (a friend of Tony Figallo) outside a coffee shop.

Herbert, Swan St. Richmond. Photo: Julie Clarke (c) 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment