Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Can't think of a title for this post

I should tell you that I do not follow the football and I took those photographs of the AFL Grand Final Parade primarily for my son who is an avid Hawthorn supporter. That said, I did watch the Grand final and was happy that the Hawks beat the Swans. I'm loving this warmer Spring weather, which is keeping me away from the computer and luring me out into the sun. Tomorrow morning I will be installing my photo-montages at the City Library ~ this will include measuring up a 12 meter wall, finding the mid way point, pinning up the first image and then each following one being placed approximately 40 cm before the next. I'm stressing out a little because I invariably place things a little crooked on walls ~ must be my eyes! I'm at the Richmond Library this afternoon checking out (on the internet) images of viruses and bacteria. Fascinating stuff. More info to follow another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment