Saturday, June 1, 2013

UFO over Hawthorn 27 March 2013 - two photos

Because this discussion has come up again on my face book account I've decided to post the original photograph of the bright object (UFO) that I photographed at 7.06 am on 27 March 2013. No flash was used, all I did was point my camera at what I thought was a bright star.

Julie Clarke ©
Because I wanted to see the image more clearly I changed the levels and that's why the photo that I originally showed had a dark background and revealed the image to have a spiral inside it.
Julie Clarke ©

2 comments:

  1. The 'spirals' look like a compression artefact to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be, but I would still like to know what that bright object was, but maybe I'll never know. It is interesting that a similar event, with similar description as mine (ie. that the person thought they were looking at a bright star) was reported a month before I saw what I saw. See: http://www.ufoeyes.com/2013/02/16/ufos-reported-over-north-ringwood-australia-on-february-15-2013/

    ReplyDelete