Sunday, January 6, 2013

Camberwell Rotary Market today + hats, hats, hats

I went to the Camberwell Rotary Market this morning purely to take photographs, however didn't know what my theme would be until I saw so many people wearing hats, which is not surprising since although it was cool in the shade the sun was sharp and hot on the skin, like a laser hitting soft butter. I must say that Domenic (pictured below wearing a hat that he'd just purchased) was to me at least, the most aesthetic and interesting person in the crowd. I hope that he remembers the name of this blog and is able to see this photo. We managed to speak briefly because we were both having a drink outside the same coffee shop.

Of course, there were other people in the crowd wearing hats. Here's a few of them.


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment