Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Too early to be awake...

I crashed out at 10pm last night, but am awake and up at 3.30 am probably because it's19 degrees and not conducive to sleep. So, here I am on the computer, what else can one do at this time of the morning, I can't really put the television on in case it disturbs neighbors. I've already had a cup of coffee, which means that I won't be able to attempt to get more sleep until the effects of the coffee wears off. I've been re-reading some of the blog posts I've done over the years, as a reminder to myself as to how I have changed and how I've remained constant. I've read the latest news about the terrible impact of the storm in America and I've sent an email to my son to remind him to be careful around his property because snakes come out in the warmer weather. I'll have to get more sleep or I'll be feeling terrible for the rest of the day. So, off to bed...yawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment