Monday, September 3, 2012

Spring...

I'm sorry that I didn't make a post over the past few days, but I had a vestibular migraine which began after I visited Canterbury and in particular beautiful, heritage listed Mailing Road on Saturday and I became morbidly depressed yesterday afternoon after a neighbor suggested that with my symptoms, which continued most of Sunday, I may be suffering from adult onset epilepsy. Even so, I've made another appointment to the neurologist and may get a second opinion from some one else. I'm not dwelling on any of this because today I felt fine and so was the weather. Indeed, Spring has certainly showed her face, which is evident by these beautiful flowers in my garden. I've just checked the statistics for the blog and in the past month people have gone crazy over the post I did on Richard Dawkins and Cardinal George Pell who were guests on Q&A back in April this year. If you wish to read the post click here. Until then, Melbournians enjoy the beautiful Spring weather, because it's not going to last.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment