Friday, August 24, 2012

ANYTHING BUT HUMAN - Stats August 2012


Just doing a little update for readers. The most popular film reviews I’ve written are Monsters (604), followed closely by The Waiting City (370). Most viewed post is Prosh: Dots and a Dash (2,200), followed by Andrew Bolt/Bindi Cole (1514). Most popular book review is my account of Rebecca Skloot’s book: The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks (948), followed closely by my review of Shannon Bell’s book Fast Feminism (631). Most read art exhibition reviews were those I wrote on Ron Mueck (687), Stelarc suspension event at Scott Livesay Gallery (366) and my review of Murray McKeich ‘pzombie’ (321). Most read article on sexuality was my piece on My Sex Robot (978). My article on the European Masters has had (496) views and 502 people have checked out the about Julie link on the right hand side of this blog under Pages. You can locate any of these posts by typing your search term in the little white box to the right of the red Blogger icon on the top left hand side of this blog. Remember if you want to make a comment, fine, but don't include an outside web link because Blogger will place you comment in SPAM and no one will see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment