Friday, June 22, 2012

SPAM

Just wanted to repeat a message that is in the header of this blog. If you have a genuine comment it will be published since I don't block comments. However blogger has enabled spam, which means that if you make a comment solely for promoting your own website or advertising then it will be placed in SPAM and will not show up as a comment on this site. So don't bother wasting your time. Comments are welcomed and encouraged if you actually have something to contribute. I understand opportunism in the age of the Internet, but really! I've been up and awake since 3am this morning, probably because I was unable to take a long walk yesterday due to rain in Melbourne, which appears totally set in. It's still raining and has been been, as far as I can determine, all night. It's 4.20am now and I really think I should head back to bed. So, having done my rant about SPAM I bid you all a good night, or is it good morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment