Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fashion

I thought I'd post this photograph because I haven't posted one for a while. This was taken outside a retail shop in Bourke Street, Melbourne in September 2009. It's called 'Fashion' and is just one example of the diversity of clothing worn by people in Melbourne. I have to admit that I've taken few photographs over the past two months. I appear to have been spending much of my time just getting old photos reading for exhibition. Today I'll be setting up some new work and I hope to post a photo here (sometime soon) of what it looks like on the gallery wall.
I was slow to start this morning. Yesterday around this time I was struggling with an umbrella in the pouring rain and whilst waiting for the tram I was deluged by a wave splashed up by a passing truck that hit with speed, a large pool of water that stretched a meter from gutter to road. My trousers from the knee down were soaked, as were my shoes. I had no choice but to continue my journey to Melbourne Uni. More rain is forecast so I'd better take my umbrella to Uni today.

No comments:

Post a Comment