Monday, March 28, 2011

Guest bloggers invited to send material

With the new blog design and format comes other unexpected changes.  Steven Middleton and Lauren Howe are unable to contribute to the blog on a regular basis due to other commitments. Their posts were informative and interesting and they will be missed. Amidst this loss, I've decided that in the future I will post writings from Guest Bloggers. So, if you've written a short piece (200-600 words) that hasn't been published elsewhere and you would like to have it posted here on the blog, I'd be happy for you to send it to me at: jjclarke2011@hotmail.com where I will consider it. I'm particularly interested in exhibition/book/film reviews with an emphasis on Melbourne, but writing with a social/political edge from anywhere in the world that may affect us here in Australia would also be ideal. Once again, I thank Steve and Lauren for being generous with their time and providing some interesting posts over the past few months.

4 comments:

  1. Will Steve Middleton be writing somewhere else? His posts are funny and true. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping that Steve remains a 'guest blogger' and agree that his posts are enlightening in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that is nice of you Anon TY :) I was having technical difficulties posting but a bit of coding seems to have solved them so maybe Julie will put me back on the contributors list. To answer the question no I'm not writing for anywhere else, although the tech issues did get me thinking about a personal blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've reinstated Steve as a contributor and await his next post.

    ReplyDelete