Thursday, December 9, 2010

This morning...

I've removed all 'anonymous' comments and my responses to them made since last Saturday since none added any intelligent discourse to my blog. Totally erased, they didn't even warrant archiving. If you do feel compelled to make a comment, please have the decency to add your name and please make your comment about the subject matter, rather than attempting a pseudo-psychological profile of the author. That said, I will continue with my blog as usual, sharing my thoughts with those who are supportive and interested. Thank you!
Today I plan on attending the members viewing of Gustave Moreau and the Eternal Feminine exhibition at NGV International. I already know that I'm going to love it ~ I do hope that the weather holds, we've had so much rain in Melbourne over the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment