Thursday, November 25, 2010

Home now after going out for a short while. Purchased for only $3.00 at the op shop, Stieg Larsson's novel The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. I'd seen the film (of his book) The girl with the Dragon Tattoo, so I figure this novel, the third and final in his millennium series must be good. Got caught in a brief downpour and then luckily the rain stopped long enough for me to walk home from the tram. Am I depressed? NO, definitely not. If you interpreted my last post as indication of depression then you have misread my intentions. It's pure nostalgia, and not even that. It was a momentary interlude ~ a fragment like most of my blogs. Larsson et al may find story telling easy, but I find I write best when I just allow the thoughts to flow. And this morning's blog (like many) was like that, rain induced and punctuated only briefly with a return to another time, with feet firmly planted in the now.

No comments:

Post a Comment