Thursday, November 18, 2010

Don't be shy!

I get some really great email responses to my blog, but I would like to encourage people to place their responses on my blog instead, because it enables others to understand different perspectives on the subject being discussed. So, don't be shy. If you have something you would like to offer please post a comment. The only ones I reject are those that may contain expletives or contain blatant product advertising ~ though generally Google Analytics identifies them as spam anyway. I would never reject a comment just because your ideas or politics differ from mine. Steve suggested that I get few blog comments because 'I wrap things up too tightly'. Sorry, but I guess that's my academic training - I rarely leave an idea open-ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment