Sunday, August 29, 2010

My new abode...


This is the view I have from my balcony. I'm incredibly fortunate to be now living in a gorgeous Villa in Hawthorn East. Large Camellia Japonica's grace the front and backyards, but there are also other flowers and lots of lovely green grass as well as a young Magpie that looks for food around 4pm every day. I'm still suffering from exhaustion, it's been a very long three weeks, but now, all is in order ~ I've even alphabetised my theory books! Went down to the Camberwell Market today, had a coffee and listened to some musicians. Even had some social chit chat with two men who collect Nazi regalia ~ wow! and one of them was into films so I had a very nice half hour or so. I'll keep this brief because I'm still settling in ~ more blog tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.

    Preparation Fridge Sale Melbourne Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, if you enjoyed this blog post from last year you might consider becoming a regular reader or sign up as a follower :)

    ReplyDelete