Friday, August 20, 2010

Moving thoughts

I've been up since 6 am and wading through Internet information about furniture removalists. Later I'll be making telephone calls to get quotes and doing more sorting and packing. The good thing about all of this is that no general cleaning will be done until a few days before I leave. Can't see the point really, since my apartment looks like a shambles and I'm definitely not inviting anyone to visit the chaos. I had a really weird dream about our ex-Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd last night ~ he looked miserable then happy, then miserable again. Wouldn't even try to decipher what that dream meant because I'm going to be voting for Julia Gillard/Labor Party tomorrow. Since the dream appeared as a reversal of everything I believe to be true about myself it may just reflect my current state of mind ~ totally carnivalesque.

No comments:

Post a Comment