Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Latest June

In August this year I celebrate ten years of this blog, which has been visited by hundreds of thousands of visitors. I must admit that of late I have become disinterested in regularly posting, but I suppose that was expected after such a sustained period. I 'm unsure whether I'll continue with it for another ten years or whether to attempt to archive the contents. I'm pleased that so many people have been interested even though the blog site has never been advertised and I'm happy that I've not succumbed to  monetizing it.  I want to do something to celebrate the ten years but have not decided whether if if that might happen. In the meantime I report that I have been drawing furiously, which mostly gives me pleasure. Signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment