Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Happy Holidays

I know I promised to post information about what I've been up to, but to tell it the way it is, I've been rather busy, had some bouts of depression and disappointments and haven't really given a fig about doing the blog, which is in its ten year. I'm not sure whether to keep this public journal alive or just offer it up to be archived.
I had to clear my head from all the drawing I've been doing since February and so I took a train journey to beautiful Kilmore and I thank the half a dozen or so women involved in the Historical Society for giving me such a wonderful greeting when I visited the old Courthouse and the farmer who gave me a lift to the Kilmore East Railway Station when I missed the last bus from Kilmore. Country folk really are lovely and generous.
Last week having had the 'I want to be someone else bug' took the train to Sandringham and then a bus to Black Rock, which is the most picturesque beach I've ever seen. I plan to do more rail journeys over the next few weeks before seriously considering what to do next year.
When I get a chance I'll post the last ten drawings I done.
Until then I'd better say Happy Holidays to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment