Thursday, June 22, 2017

RECENT WORKS ON WALL

Five digital prints of recent work by Julie Clarke (c) 2017
It's always a little exciting to print out images I've been working on. If you are a regular follower of this blog you will know that these photographs are self-portraits with black wool, fresh and/or dried rose stems, black material and skin & form part of my project entitled 'Old Knitter of Black Wool'. These five A3 images are currently on my wall, but if anyone knows of a small gallery space in or around Melbourne that doesn't require an application one year ahead, negotiations with curators, staffing the space, except for maybe one or two days, please contact me as I would love to have a pop-up exhibition in the flesh, rather than just on line. Thanks again to my Google+ followers who like and share, enabling my work to have a wider audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment