Saturday, June 11, 2016

Hatred is wrong...Mohammad Ali

Believe it or not when I was a young person I used to watch the boxing. I can't remember whether it was the athletic male bodies, the skill involved or the excitement that drew me in, but it did and I remember seeing all of the major fights telecast on Australian Television between the years 1968-1975 and in particular the heavy weight contests by Cassius Clay (Mohammad Ali) who recently died. So, this morning I watched with interest the amazing eulogy for Ali telecast on ABC 24 and the absolute best line I heard and well worth remembering was: Hatred is wrong, no matter what color skin is doing the hating. Oh, and for those interested the baby tree frog that was in my bunch of spinach is still alive and has been active in the large plastic container that will be its home until I can decide what to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment