Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Another long walk


I walked nearly four kilometers today, from my place in Richmond to Federation Square, around Melbourne and part of the way home. I met up with Leonie Osowski at 11am and we had coffee outside the Arts Centre, then we talked and had a long lunch of sushi in Capital Arcade. The sun was out briefly this morning, but it was very cold walking and so I stopped off to have a hot chocolate near Jolimont Station and then I walked through the Treasury Gardens, which looked absolutely beautiful. I enjoy walking and there were not many people around when I walked part of the way through the gardens. Of course, there was the usual tourist buses lined up outside Cook's cottage. It was a cold, but most enjoyable day. Leonie, if you are reading this, enjoy Tasmania. I'll see you on your return.

No comments:

Post a Comment