Saturday, January 4, 2014

Visit to Port Melbourne Beach - 4 January 2014

It's been four months since I've been to Port Melbourne beach so early this morning I decided a visit was well overdue. The weather was a little chilly, only about 16C degrees and as I was traveling there it began to rain. I decided to get off the tram one stop before Station Pier and walked to Bay Street, Port Melbourne because I'd never been there before and then I all the way down to the beach. It was windy and the water was choppy, but I enjoyed seeing the dogs playing on the beach and other people enjoying the fresh beach air. I had lunch at Delish Fish,  spent a little time in the CBD and then came home. (Back to drawing)...





3 comments:

  1. how about the unauthorised use of my photo on your banal blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not against the law to photograph anyone in the public domain, nor do I have to seek permission from any person that I photograph. This may change in the future, however, at the moment if you are in public you may be photographed. I've been photographed by many people whilst strolling around the CBD. Are you the man with the dogs or the man sleeping? Either way I did not intrude on your activity and hope that I captured a good photograph. I'm sorry that you think my blog is banal, over 200, 000 people would disagree with you. Best, Julie

    ReplyDelete