Saturday, December 21, 2013

Skin GallerySummer Group Show + Julie Clarke B & W photographs

I couldn't get to the opening of the Skin Gallery Summer Group Show (curated by Aliey Ball & Kim Anderson) now showing at Level 1, 80 Drummond Street, Carlton until 15 January, because my body just couldn't cope with Thursday's 40C degrees temperature, so I'm grateful to Kim Anderson who took this photograph of my works insitu and to Aliey Ball who has just informed me that the Honorable Heidi Victoria, Minister for Arts & Culture, admired my photographs and the exhibition overall. If you get a chance go along and have a look at the other beautiful works - various media. All works are for sale.
Julie Clarke photographs at Skin Gallery Summer Group Show 2013/2014: Photo of works taken 
by Kim Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment