Sunday, October 6, 2013

Daylight savings has arrived...

Well, it's just clicked over into Daylight Savings time - 2am Sunday and I'm still awake, most probably because over the past week I've become super hyper-activie due to all the work and preparations required  for my move from one unit to another. I can't believe the amount of physical work I've done and there's more to be done next week! I rarely have much to say in the wee hours of the morning, but thought I should check into the blog because I haven't made a post for days. Just shows you how busy I've been.. I'm on my second cup of hot tea; sipping it slowly in the quiet, quiet night and hoping that after this I'll be able to head off to bed and finally sleep. Thankfully, all the sorting out and recycling has been done, now all that is left is to do is to actually pack the things that I want to take with me - I'm certainly lighter for the things I've given away. It's good to begin again, afresh. Goodnight to all & to all, a goodnight. (I'm not sure who used to say that?)...

No comments:

Post a Comment