Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday...

Julie Clarke 2013
I'm happy to report that I've sold the drawing I did on 28 April this year (on the left) but I'm still not over the election result and I haven't made a post over the past few days because I've been busy socializing, attending a dental appointment, chasing up the German science fiction film *Cloud Atlas* (Lana Wachowski, Tom Tykwer and Andy Wachowski, 2012) that I'll hopefully get to view tonight or tomorrow if it's returned on time by the person who currently has it out on loan from VideoEzy in Kew. Since I was nearby yesterday I went to Kew Library and took out Introducing Time: A Graphic Guide by Craig Callender, Ralph Edney, which I'm half way through and already I'm thinking about spacetime in an entirely different way and am almost totally convinced that time travel is conceptually possible even if at this point in human history it's not physically possible. It's colder than I'd like today and my painful osteoarthritis is keeping me indoors near the heater until the weather outside warms up, perhaps after lunch. Inquires about the prices and availability of any of my drawings, paintings or photographs may be made by contacting me at: jjclarke@unimelb.edu.au
 

No comments:

Post a Comment