Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ANNOUNCMENT SALE OF MY DRAWINGS


32 drawing - click on to get larger view
Some friends have inquired about the price of my drawings. After consulting with several people I have decided that they will be $200 each (unframed) plus $10, which should cover postage if you are unable to pick up the drawing yourself. All drawings are A3 size (420 x 297 mm) and have a small white border around the drawing, created by masking tape. They are all on acid free paper and many have been drawn on Arches Aquarelle 320 gsm cotton rag. I will have an afternoon tea at my place on a soon to be announced Sunday afternoon so that serious interested buyers can see the works with a view to purchasing. If you would like to be invited to that afternoon tea or if you would like to purchase one of the drawings please leave your contact details in the comments box and I will get in touch with you. Otherwise contact me at: jjclarke@unimelb.edu.au  Get in quick, because you don't want someone else to buy the one that you want! If you wish to see individual larger views of the drawings click here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment