Monday, January 14, 2013

MORDIALLOC BEACH TODAY

I headed off to the coast again today to look at our beautiful Port Phillip Bay off Mordialloc Beach. It was just beautiful. The weather was neither too hot or too cold, although walking along the pier I did put my jumper back on which I had taken off during my walk along the hot beach. Here are some photos of my excursion, which I really enjoyed.
On pier looking towards Frankston.

Bay between Mordialloc and Frankston. You can almost see the houses.

Mordialloc pier.

Mordialloc beach, different view.
And finally, wasn't going to attempt to take a photo of myself, but here it is - notice, it was a windy day, and although I was wearing sunglasses the sun was still in my eyes - and, this time I remembered to apply sunscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment