Saturday, February 19, 2011

Busy...

Not really sure what to report this morning, except that I'm already thinking about next week, which is going to be busy. I have appointments (thankfully on different days) with my physiotherapist and podiatrist, a job interview, I have to take brochures to be printed and then pick them up when finished, have a hair trim and undertake vital negotiations about the Atrium Gallery. Phew! Just too much, so I think I should focus upon today. My friend Shaun and I are making dinner tonight - probably Fettuccine with a really rich tomato sauce with fresh herbs from the garden (basil, rosemary and sage), red wine (actually we're tasting a particular brand to see if it's suitable to serve at my opening) and I'll probably make a chocolate cake this afternoon. It's already sunny, the Magpies have visited and now I really should think about getting down to the shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment