Monday, December 13, 2010

This morning...

This morning I made an application for tutoring to the University of Melbourne for 2011. All one can do is put the feelers out and see what happens. Somewhere in my mind I was also reflecting upon the past year and how it was so different to the one before. There were several major upheavals in my life during the past twelve months, so I look forward to a less stressful time in 2011. Again, one can only hope. Life has a way of throwing things at you when you least expect them and often, when you think you have things all worked out something occurs to make you rethink your world view. Two conversations stand out for me over the past few days, the one about whether Christmas is important and the other about the way that the 'right' person can come into your life at the 'wrong' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment