Friday, May 28, 2010

Dawn

Dawn over North Melbourne - 7.23 am - 28.05.2010

I've been a little low over the past few days. Not depressed, something else. A feeling that there's no joy in my life. And yet, as I ponder this I realize it isn't true; there's much to be glad about. Having said this, there is something wearing away at me, trying to edge its way into my thoughts. I can't quite locate it in words and perhaps that's the problem, it remains pure feeling and the feeling is that I'm finding it difficult to recognise pleasure in the simplest things. I know that if I loose this ability then all will be lost. I would really sink into a deep and dark abyss. I remind myself as I write, to enjoy things and situations for what they are ~ not to analyze, not to project. To become absorbed, not detached, for locating oneself outside of the now is what makes me think too much and consequently makes me unhappy! It's a new day, the sun has not yet risen ~ the light blue sky dense with dark grey clouds ~ it may rain ~ and that would be lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment