Monday, November 14, 2011

Cause for celebration: 50,000 views

By the end of the day this blog will most likely have recorded 50,000 page views, which is cause for celebration of some kind. There will be no flashing lights to record the moment, only the little counter on the right hand side of the page that will quietly click over, so, in lieu of any bells and whistles, I would like to thank Steve Middleton who has made a major contribution to the blog over the past year and to Lauren Howe and Mark McDean who have contributed some thoughtful, but limited posts during that time. I've personally made hundreds of blog posts and only recently slowed down due to the fact that I've returned to Face Book after a years absence and have spent more time making art rather than making words. Also, it's not like me I know, but I've been struggling with a little depression of late and when I'm depressed everything is thrown out the window and I find it difficult doing anything or seeing anyone. A loud clap of thunder and loud rain during the night woke me up with a start and consequently I slept in late this morning, and sleeping in, I find, is never good for my psychology. Still, the sun is up and it looks like it's going to be a nice day, thanks to our readers, thanks to those who make comments, the blog would be little without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment