© Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Julie Joy Clarke] and [Anything But Human] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Unless otherwise stated all images are Copyright to Julie Clarke (c)
Pages
▼
Thursday, April 14, 2011
سلام
Good to see that other's are taking notice of this blog and do not fear the infidel. I found my post about the French Government's ban on the hijab on Kashifiat's blog (Kashif Hafeez Siddiqui is the author) and then on another blog called Tea Break, a website out of Pakistan. I guess any individual who writes a blog can copy and paste from one site to another without seeking permission. (Salaam - Peace) سلام
did you mind it (these people copying your article????? you can talk to them on this matter.
ReplyDeleteI didn't mind, but I was surprised that Kashif didn't leave a comment under the post saying he was using the material, given that he must have found it interesting :)
ReplyDelete